See a campaign you’d like to run?
Want to run a campaign yourself?
Join a campaign
Email email@example.com, or sign up during Fresher's Week, if you want to be part of a TCDSU campaign.
want college to change something? start a petition and link it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start a Petition!
Create your own campaign
6 weeks before
- The event should be identified and relevant partners (SU, societies) should be briefed on the idea. A project lead should be identified and a meeting of those involved should be booked. Speakers should be contacted (ideally well before this, but definitely by now).
4 weeks before
- The theme and content of the campaign/event should have been decided.
- Social media, posters, etc. should have been designed.
- Everyone should be briefed on the exact nature of the event.
3 weeks before
- Facebook/email promotion should begin.
2 weeks before
- All stakeholders should meet to discuss what is and is not working with the campaign – do not be afraid to scrap/change what is not working.
- Promotion should be ramped up and event forms/bookings should be confirmed by now.
- Everyone should know what is happening (very important).
- Get the SU to liaise with College to advertise it via official channels.
1 week before
- The SU weekly email should have full details and the Facebook page of the campaign/event should be identified.
3 days before
- Final preparations should be made. Good luck!
Tags: Campaign Hub