Education Call Staff (part-time, flexi hours)
Who we are:
Real Nation specialises in applying psychological and learning constructs to effect change & choice across education, health, environment, consumer and trade sectors. We run a variety of programmes in primary, secondary and third-level institutions with public and private sector clients.
What we’re looking for:
Real Nation are seeking temporary call staff to support schools through a number of education campaigns with an immediate start. Full training will be provided to successful candidates. Normal working hours are Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm (for primary school projects) or 9am - 4pm (for secondary school projects). However, hours are flexible and schedules are specifically designed around each individual’s availability. Hours are on an ad hoc, part time basis and the role is ideal for parents, student and for individuals already in employment who are looking to increase their hours. A competitive hourly rate is offered.
The role involves:
- Working closely with Project Managers to help with various education projects
- Contacting schools to encourage registration and participation in programmes
- Responding to queries from participating schools
The caller's role will include but is not limited to:
- Representing our clients in a professional manner
- Delivering campaign details in a clear, informative and friendly manner
- Competently dealing with a high volume of outbound and incoming call
- Accurate recording and logging of information and feedback from calls on an internal database
Key Requirements for this role:
- Excellent phone manner
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Internal data entry and database management experience (desirable)
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
If this role sounds right for you, please submit your application and cover letter via email.