Position: KIND Field Marketing Brand Ambassador
Hours: part time, minimum of 15 hours /month (scope to increase monthly hours where necessary)
Salary: competitive €12 p/hour (+ travel expenses)
Since its founding in 2004, KIND Snacks is the fastest growing healthy snack company in the US, experiencing exponential growth year-on-year. We make delicious and wholesome snack bars from whole, minimally processed ingredients bound together in honey. New to the Ireland in 2015, KIND is looking to expand rapidly in the Irish market and we now need your help to spread the KIND word across Ireland!
Check us out on social @kindsnacksireland
KIND Snacks is looking for people who are enthusiastic, charismatic & full of energy to join our growing team as a KIND Field Marketing Brand Ambassadors. This is your chance to help put the most exciting snack brand in the world on the map in Ireland!
You’ll be part of the Field Team bringing KIND to life across Ireland through events & other consumer and trade activations throughout the year. This role is the perfect
opportunity to see from the front line what motivates shoppers. The ideal candidates will have unstoppable energy and be lovers of a healthy lifestyle and delicious snacks!
Sound like you? Here are some more details and how to apply:
What you’ll do…
- Host in-store sampling sessions getting as many shoppers as possible to try KIND
- Embody KIND consumer events and support sampling activations
- Support at national trade and consumer shows
- Support grass roots sampling initiatives with the wider team around Dublin.
- Communicate success stories, key learnings and other activities to the wider team ongoing
- Do unexpected acts of kindness for others
About you… (if you’re right for the job that is!)
- You LOVE people, meeting them, talking to them & most importantly sharing snacks with them
- You have tons of energy and have the ability to command attention and interest from an audience
- You’re competitive, and always strive for a personal best
- You see challenges as opportunities & you continually improve methods to be more effective and efficient
- You love being on the move with each day different then the last
- Some work-related experience is preferred (previous internship or university job)
- Currently being educated at degree level
- Valid Irish/EU driver’s license & clean record
Why work for KIND?
- Opportunity to be a key part of the success of KIND in Ireland.
- Constantly out and about, meeting new people and spreading the KIND word!
- Great experience for anyone looking for a career in Marketing & Sales with a focus Food & Beverages.
What you’ll get…
A competitive hourly salary (+ travel expenses)
…plus as many KIND bars as you can eat!
APPLY NOW, simply drop Anne an email (ASheeran@kindsnacks.com) with your CV and tell us why you think you’re right for KIND – don’t be afraid to get creative!