The role is a Tote Casual Operator with Tote Ireland. It is taking bets on-course from customers attending the races.
Below is an overview of the role and requirements –
- Typically there are 7/8 races per meeting and they are approximately 30 minutes apart. So it’s a 5-6hr day depending, Operators must be on track 1hr before a race meeting starts and remain for approximately 30 minutes after the last race until all bets are paid out.
- Minimum rate of pay is €67.29 per day for race meetings based in an operators ‘Home Zone’ and additional rates/allowances/subs are paid if working at meetings outside the designated zone.
- Payment is Time + ¼ when working on Sundays, Bank Holidays & Sat evenings.
- The process is that operators submit an availability for fixtures across the year and are scheduled, where possible, according to staffing needs.
- Great flexibility, Operators are never scheduled for a shift they haven’t made themselves available for.
- There is a busy season of Summer racing approaching including fixtures at the newly refurbished Curragh, the Punchestown Festival and the opportunity to work at the Galway Races.
- Applicants must be over 18 and the only other requirement is that you are outgoing, adaptable and reliable in busy and pressurized environments.
- If you want to join our team please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org