Digital Project Executive
The Emerald Cultural Institute is an award-winning English language school based in Dublin. We have over 30 years of experience providing quality English language and professional development programmes to groups and individuals of all ages from more than 60 different countries.
Description of role
The graduate will assist in the implementation of the Digital Transformation Project embarked on by the company. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong academic record through 3rd level relevant degree or post graduate level course. In particular, we are looking to see examples of project work in the area.
The candidate will work closely with the Digital Project Manager in the implementation of the following digital strategies:
* Maintenance of the new company website and integration with the internal IT system
* Digital Marketing Strategy, including:
* email marketing, including the design and creation of email campaigns, implementation of an email marketing automation programme
* social media
* digital reporting and market research activities
* content creation
* Collaboration with our agency partner in the implementation of our digital strategy, including executing, managing and analysing digital campaigns for our international markets.
* Communication strategy to engage with current and past students, including the creation and implementation of an alumni strategy.
* Launch and assessment of new products
* Where necessary give outstanding customer service to all of our audiences in line with Emerald Cultural Institute’s values and support our internal and external communication strategies.
* Carry out any other duties as requested by the Digital Project Manage
* To successfully communicate a changing value proposition to achieve competitive advantage in the market, with a strong focus on innovation.
* To establish and implement a clearly defined digital marketing strategy, including the management of a 12 month content calendar.
* To support the automation of internal processes and integration between the website and internal IT system.
Skills and knowledge requirements
* Degree level qualified, a background in languages/marketing would be beneficial
* Very strong writing skills and ability to produce relevant content on online platforms, experience in article/blog writing.
* Strong skills in using and navigating digital marketing platforms, social media
networks, 3rd party social media tools, management of company website, experience with SEO and Google AdWords preferred.
* Highly motivated, comfortable working independently and as part of a team. You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-task environment and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and partners.
* Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are delivered on time and to a high standard and attention to detail.
* You can solve problems by applying user-centred thinking and logic.
* Strong time management and task organisational skills.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience giving presentations.
Please send your C.V. and cover letter.