Locations across North Co. Dublin
· Role 1: School Holiday's (9.00 – 2.00 pm)
· Role 2: Sat Robotics Club (10.00 – 2.00 pm)
This role is a part-time job which requires a minimum 3 month commitment
Education and Skills - What you’ll need to succeed
· Ideally you will have teaching experience or have worked with children in some capacity
· You will have a bright personality and be able to build a rapport & communicate effectively with children & parents
· Experienced in working with LEGO® Mindstorm EV3 or similar programmes e.g. Robotics, MineCraft, Raspberry Pi.
· Demonstrate an understanding & willingness to incorporate math concepts & basic computer programming skills into teaching children.
· Troubleshooting for computer hardware or software with ability to distinguish between the two problem solving & research solutions.
· Bricks 4 Kidz pride themselves in being fully inclusive working with all children who wish to use Bricks 4 Kidz programmes.
About Bricks 4 Kidz - Robotics
Bricks 4 Kidz is an international enrichment franchise which provides play based educational programmes using LEGO® Mindstorm EV3. Each programme has been designed to build, program & experiment with robots creating a learning environment for children aged 8 - 16. (www.bricks4kidz.com/fingal-santry)
What you need to do now
To apply for the position of a Lego Robotics Tutor please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Bricks 4 Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and all applications are treated in the strictest confidence