Horticulture/Retail Assistant Ref EIJB0259
Contract Type: Permanent part time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Horticultural/ Retail Assistant in our Enable Ireland Garden Centre & Gift Store Based in Sandymount, Dublin 4. This is a permanent Part time position (minimum 15 hours per week).
The Role: The purpose of the role is to be part of a small team who are responsible for the presentation, maintenance, sales and stock control of all plants and other merchandise within the Garden and Gift store in our premises in Sandymount Dublin 4.
Overview of Duties & Responsibilities
• To ensure that a high standard of service to customers is delivered at all times
• To maintain a high standard of display of products with all products clearly labelled and priced
• To ensure the appropriate care and maintenance of plants including watering, feeding, planting etc
• To record all transactions correctly in the cash register and in the stock records
• To record stock deliveries
• To be vigilant in regard to security
• To work alongside Service Users and support them in their role
• To contribute to good team work in sharing knowledge and skills
The successful candidate will have:
• Fetac level 5 qualification in Horticulture or equivalent
• Experience of Stock Management systems
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar Role
We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for working with our organisation and have the relevant experience/skills required for the role.
To apply please download person specification, job description and application forms below and forward completed applications to Caroline Gannon/Deborah Kelly by email to email@example.com or send by post to Caroline Gannon/Deborah Kelly at Enable Ireland, Sandymount Avenue, Sandymount, Dublin 4.
Closing date for applications 12 noon on Tuesday 7th May, 2019
Interview date Tues 14th May, 2019
(Applications must be made on Enable Ireland Application Form only CV’s will not be accepted).
A panel may be formed for similar vacancies that may arise within the next year.