Role: Digital Marketing Intern
Reporting Line: Guild Managing Director
Effective Date: ASAP
About the Role
We are looking for an intern to join our team and lead all digital marketing activities to enable the successful launch of an exciting new proposition we are launching over the coming months.
We are offering a paid internship for a talented digital marketer who wants to build their portfolio. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking to develop both B2C and B2B digital marketing expertise.
The duration will be up to 6 months, with the potential for a permanent position through superior performance.
We are in Harrow, just 10 miles north of Charring Cross - with excellent transport links to London and elsewhere.
It is envisaged that there will be a commitment of 30+ hours per week, paying the London Living Wage of £10.55 per hour. We can also offer the potential for remote working on a part-time basis. If you are flexible, so are we.
We are a leading provider of services to the construction industry, specialising in self-employment. Our services include operative induction, operative remittances, insurance, legal, HR, Tax and compliance. Established since 1997, we now have 70+ colleagues on our team, each of whom are expert in their field. Among us, we speak at least a dozen languages and pride ourselves on superior services to all our customers, ranging from small family-run
businesses to large PLCs.
We work hard within a fun and team based environment. See our website for further details about us: https://www.trusttheguild.com/
We are busy working on the launch of an innovative proposition through a mobile app and online offering. A key priority for you will be to rapidly build awareness amongst both our B2B and B2C clients.
About Your Responsibilities
You need to be the best at what you do, bringing your digital marketing expertise to our team. You will have the freedom to carve the role yourself, our initial thoughts are that you will be busy on the following:
• Research – desktop analysis of our B2B and B2C target segments
• Planning – the development of a comprehensive digital marketing plan
• Content – write creative copy for the new proposition and delivered through our website, how-to-videos, blog, social media, infographics, etc
• Social Media – create and manage social media calendar on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
• Website – developing content for the new proposition
• SEO – drive online traffic through SEO campaigns (paid and organic)
• Analytics – deep review of web analytics to identify insights, trends and opportunities
• PPC – create paid advertising campaigns
• Monitor – ongoing review of relevant external blogs, forums and social media accounts
• Reporting – weekly reports on digital marketing activities and results
• Ad hoc - duties as required
You are a digital marketing expert with a passion to use your creativity in order to achieve business results. More specifically, you have the following:
• A digital marketing qualification (Degree and/or Masters)
• An exceptional understanding of all the social media platforms and publishing tools
• Proven record in terms of content creation for blogs, videos, articles and social media campaigns
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience/knowledge regarding search engine marketing, PPC analysis and Social Media adverts
• Ability to analyse Google Analytics to drive key insights
• Strong English speaker
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• A confident, creative self-starter, have the ability to work off his/her own initiative
• Outgoing, enthusiastic and creative
• Hard worker
About the Selection Process
We are seeking to fill this position immediately. The steps are as follows:
1. You send us your CV, sample digital marketing work and a short letter or video to capture why you are the right person for the job
2. We short-list 3/4 candidates for interview
3. You start an amazing adventure with us as soon as possible
Closing date is Weds 15th of May at 6pm.
Queries and applications to: