Enable Ireland North East / Dublin South Services
Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading Irish national voluntary organisation?
Enable Ireland is a leading national voluntary organisation which provides family support services for people with disabilities and their families, in partnership with the HSE and other State and voluntary agencies.
We are recruiting for Health Care Assistants/Family Support Workers to support a young teenager who has a physical disability which is progressive, and requires daily nursing and health care assistance.
This 17 year loves to talk about, Movies, Lego, Marvel Super Heros, American Presidents and American History. Support is required in his home which is in the Clondalkin area of Dublin.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
To facilitate in all aspects of daily living including assisting with personal care needs, mobility, accessing services in the community, and support with therapy programmes.
Essential criteria for the successful candidate:
• Experience working with children/adults with disabilities.
• Experience working with families in the community.
• Fetac Level 5 certificate in Health/Social Care/SNA or a nursing/health/social care degree.
Desirable criteria for the successful candidate:
• Qualification in child care, health care, special needs or social care.
• Experience of working with people with dysphagia.
• Up to date First Aid training.
• Experience of delivering personal care in a health or social care context.
• Full clean driving license.
Salary: The hourly rate for this post is: from €12.84 to 17.01 (Entry point on scale dependent upon experience)
If you think you would like to work with Morgan and his family, we’d really like to hear from you.
By clicking on the APPLY NOW button you will be directed to the careers section of our website www.enableireland.ie where you can download an application form/job description/person specification and will find instructions on how to apply. Alternatively please email email@example.com or phone 046-9029845
Closing date for applications: Monday 2nd September 2019.
(Applications must be made on the Enable Ireland Application Form only. CV’s will not be accepted)
A panel may be formed for similar vacancies that may arise within the next year.
Enable Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
• The post will be subject to reference checks and may be subject to Garda vetting/police clearance, as relevant
• Due to the large volume of applications, we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for interview.
• Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community.
• The above information serves only as a guide to the advertised position. Enable Ireland, at its discretion, reserves the right to change this prior to appointment